Fisher & Paykel RHV3-484-L
Details & Features
With both induction and gas cooktops and two convection ovens, you're ready to create a feast - guided by an intuitive touchscreen.
Finish: Stainless Steel with Black Glass
Fuel Type: LPG
- Cook with confidence
- Our touchscreen interface provides an intuitive guided cooking experience that helps deliver perfect results, whether you've been cooking all your life or just starting out. Cook with a favorite method, a hero ingredient, or a go-to cooking function or recipe. The screen tilts for improved ergonomics and optimal visibility while cooking.
- Generous capacity
- Two independently operating cavities provide a large total capacity of 4.8 cu. ft. in the main cavity and 2.1 cu. ft. in the secondary. That's enough room for a 32 lb turkey in one oven, and your sides in the other.
- Cooking flexibility
- No matter what you're cooking, you've got the right heat to get perfect results. Each of the 15 oven functions in the main cavity and 11 in the secondary have been extensively researched and carefully designed to cater to a broad range of dishes and cooking styles. The handy food probe helps you monitor your progress.
- Cooktop power
- On the gas side of the cooktop, Sealed dual flow burners deliver power up to 19,000 BTU, while the induction side delivers up to 2100W. This finely tuned cooktop provides instant and immediate control from the highest heat to the most gentle simmer.
- Design quality
- This range has craftsmanship in every detail, with real stainless steel, cast-iron trivets, and beautifully weighted, halo illuminated dials. Each cavity features incandescent lights and full extension telescopic racks. From the robust legs to the powerful cooktop, this Range is built to last.
- Easy to clean
- The oven features a self-cleaning function and self-clean proof side racks, which don't need to be removed when using this function. The induction zones only need a quick wipe after use to keep them clean.
- Guided cooking using your touchscreen makes it simple to cook by food, function or recipe.
- Top burner heat of 19,000 BTU, for seriously fast boiling
- Four induction cooking zones, which can be paired to form two SmartZones
- 6.9 cu ft total oven capacity across two oven cavities
|Square handle option||AH-R48|
|Total capacity||6.9cu ft|
|Fitting and pipe||1/2 NPT, min. ⅝" flex line|
|Supply Pressure (LPG)||11" to 14" W.C|
|Main oven features|
|Number of main oven functions||15|
|Full extension telescopic sliding shelves||2|
|Main Oven Shelf Positions||5|
|Main Oven Total Capacity||4.8cu ft|
|Main Oven Usable Capacity||3.8cu ft|
|Main oven- Bake||4600W|
|Main oven- Broil||4000W|
|Main oven- True convection power||2500W|
|Secondary Oven- Bake||2450W|
|Secondary Oven- Broil||3600W|
|Secondary Oven- Capacity total||2.1cu ft|
|Secondary Oven- Capacity usable||1.8cu ft|
|Secondary Oven- Shelf positions||5|
|Electric circuit||4 wire|
|Supply voltage||120 - 240V|
|Depth||29 1 ⁄ 8 "|
|Depth (Excluding handles)||29 1 ⁄ 8 "|
|Height||35 3 ⁄ 4 - 36 3 ⁄ 4 "|
|Height (excluding vent trim)||35 3 ⁄ 4 - 36 3 ⁄ 4 "|
|Width||47 7 ⁄ 8 "|
|Gentle heat||3 settings (111°F, 158°F, 201°F)|
|PowerBoost all zones||up to 3700W|
|Sealed Dual Flow Burners™||4|
|Simmer on all burners||140°F|
|Vent trim included||Flat vent trim|
|Left front zone rating||2100W/3700W|
|Left rear zone rating||2100W/3700W|
|Max burner power||19000BTU|
|Power back left||13000BTU|
|Power back right||13000BTU|
|Power front left||19000BTU|
|Power front right||13000BTU|
|PowerBoost all zones||up to 3700W|
|Right front zone rating||2100W/3700W|
|Right rear zone rating||2100W/3700W|
|Total cooktop power||58000BTU|
|Secondary Oven features|
|Secondary oven functions||11|
|Parts and labor||Limited 2 Years Parts & Labor|