Fisher & Paykel RHV3-484-L
Details & Features
With both induction and gas cooktops and two convection ovens, you're ready to create a feast - guided by an intuitive touchscreen.
Finish: Stainless Steel
Fuel Type: LPG
- Cook with confidence
- Our touchscreen interface provides an intuitive guided cooking experience that helps deliver perfect results, whether you've been cooking all your life or just starting out. Cook with a favorite method, a hero ingredient, or a go-to cooking function or recipe. The screen tilts for improved ergonomics and optimal visibility while cooking.
- Generous capacity
- Two independently operating cavities provide a large total capacity of 4.8 cu. ft. in the main cavity and 2.1 cu. ft. in the secondary. That's enough room for a 32 lb turkey in one oven, and your sides in the other.
- Cooking flexibility
- No matter what you're cooking, you've got the right heat to get perfect results. Each of the 15 oven functions in the main cavity and 11 in the secondary have been extensively researched and carefully designed to cater to a broad range of dishes and cooking styles. The handy food probe helps you monitor your progress.
- Cooktop power
- On the gas side of the cooktop, Sealed dual flow burners deliver power up to 19,000 BTU, while the induction side delivers up to 3700W. This finely tuned cooktop provides instant and immediate control from the highest heat to the most gentle simmer.
- Design quality
- This range has craftsmanship in every detail, with real stainless steel, cast-iron trivets, and beautifully weighted, halo illuminated dials. Each cavity features incandescent lights and full extension telescopic racks. From the robust legs to the powerful cooktop, this Range is built to last.
- Easy to clean
- The oven features a self-cleaning function and self-clean proof side racks, which don't need to be removed when using this function. The induction zones only need a quick wipe after use to keep them clean.
- Guided cooking using your touchscreen makes it simple to cook by food, function or recipe.
- Top burner heat of 19,000 BTU, for seriously fast boiling
- Four induction cooking zones, which can be paired to form two SmartZones
- 6.9 cu ft total oven capacity across two oven cavities
|Full extension telescopic sliding shelves||2|
|Main Oven Shelf Positions||5|
|Main Oven Usable Capacity||3.8cu ft|
|Supply voltage||120 - 240V|
|Depth||29 1 ⁄ 8 "|
|Height||35 3 ⁄ 4 - 36 3 ⁄ 4 "|
|Width||47 7 ⁄ 8 "|
|Gentle heat||3 settings (111°F, 158°F, 201°F)|
|Left front zone rating||2100W/3700W|
|Left rear zone rating||2100W/3700W|
|Max burner power||19000BTU|
|PowerBoost all zones||up to 3700W|
|Right front zone rating||2100W/3700W|
|Right rear zone rating||2100W/3700W|
|Total cooktop power||58000BTU|
|Parts and labor||Limited 2 Years Parts & Labor|