Fisher & Paykel RHV3-484-N
Details & Features
With both induction and gas cooktops and two convection ovens, you're ready to create a feast ? guided by an intuitive touchscreen.
Fuel Type: Natural gas
Finish: Stainless Steel
- Cook with confidence
- Our touchscreen interface provides an intuitive guided cooking experience that helps deliver perfect results, whether you?ve been cooking all your life or just starting out. Cook with a favorite method, a hero ingredient, or a go-to cooking function or recipe. The screen tilts for improved ergonomics and optimal visibility while cooking.
- Generous capacity
- Two independently operating cavities provide a large total capacity of 4.8 cu. ft. in the main cavity and 2.1 cu. ft. in the secondary. That?s enough room for a 32 lb turkey in one oven, and your sides in the other.
- Cooking flexibility
- No matter what you're cooking, you've got the right heat to get perfect results. Each of the 15 oven functions in the main cavity and 11 in the secondary have been extensively researched and carefully designed to cater to a broad range of dishes and cooking styles. The handy food probe helps you monitor your progress.
- Cooktop power
- On the gas side of the cooktop, Sealed dual flow burners deliver power up to 23,500 BTU, while the induction side delivers up to 3700W. This finely tuned cooktop provides instant and immediate control from the highest heat to the most gentle simmer.
- Design quality
- This range has craftsmanship in every detail, with real stainless steel, high-quality glass, and beautifully weighted, halo illuminated dials. Each cavity features incandescent lights and full extension telescopic racks. From the robust legs to the powerful cooktop, this Range is built to last.
- Easy to clean
- The oven features a self-cleaning function and self-clean proof side racks, which don't need to be removed when using this function. The induction zones only need a quick wipe after use to keep them clean.
- Guided cooking using your touchscreen makes it simple to cook by food, function or recipe.
- Top burner heat of 23,500 BTU, for seriously fast boiling
- Four induction cooking zones, which can be paired to form two SmartZones
- 6.9 cu ft total oven capacity across two oven cavities
|Square handle option||AH-R48|
|Capacity total (AHAM)||4.8cu ft|
|Capacity usable (AHAM)||3.8cu ft|
|Electric circuit||4 wire|
|High resolution display||Yes|
|Metal illuminated dials||Yes|
|Fitting and pipe||NPT, min. ?" ? flex line|
|Supply Pressure (natural gas)||6" to 9" W.C|
|Height (excluding vent trim)||35 ?? - 36 ??"|
|Electronic oven control||Yes|
|Full extension telescopic sliding shelves||Yes|
|Main oven - True convection power||2500W|
|Induction cooking technology||Yes|
|Sealed Dual Flow Burners™||4|
|Sealed range top||Yes|
|Vent trim included||Yes|
|Power back left||18500 BTU|
|Power back right||18500 BTU|
|Power front right||18500 BTU|
|Pan detection system||Yes|
|Safety time out||Yes|
|Surface hot indicators||Yes|
|Secondary oven features|
|Secondary oven functions|
|Number of secondary oven functions||11|
Purchase any qualifying Fisher & Paykel appliance and register your purchase at fisherpaykel.com/ca to receives a 5-year parts & labour warranty. All Fisher & Paykel products come with a standard 2-year warranty. Only qualifying models —when registered will become a 5-year warranty. *Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Goamans Appliances for more details.
Save 10% off your dream kitchen. Purchase any qualifying Fisher & Paykel range, or cooktop and wall oven combination, plus qualifying Fisher & Paykel refrigeration in a single transaction from September 1 to December 31, 2021. and receive 10% off in instant rebates at time of purchase. Terms and conditions apply. See in-store or contact your local Goemans Appliances for more details. Promotion is not available for online orders.