Take the guess work out of creating your dream kitchen/ laundry area.
Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
At Goemans Fireplaces, we enhance the comfort and ambience of each customer’s home
through safe, sustainable hearth solutions.
Goemans Fireplaces is a spin-off of Goemans Appliances, a family-owned company since 1978. With over 20 years of experience in the fireplace and hearth industry, and because of our values and focus, Goemans Fireplaces has over 14,000 customers today.
Goemans Fireplaces offers only the most premium brands including Napoleon, Regency, and Kingsman, which are readily available and serviceable. Our goal is to ensure customer trust through name recognition, quality, reliability, and support for our products. We align with our clients in pursuit of enhanced home comfort and ambience through distinctive hearth and fireplace solutions that they will enjoy for years to come.
The service we provide to our customers is second to none – the products we sell are installed and serviced by our own in-house, factory trained, insured, and fully licensed technicians. Our Goemans name and commitment to excellence has allowed us to build and maintain loyal and enduring relationships with our clients and throughout our community.
Shop our affiliate Goemans Fireplaces in Stoney Creek, Ontario
430 McNeilly Road, Unit 106
Stoney Creek, Ontario
Phone: (905) 637-1100
AGA R7 100, Dark Blue
as of Oct, 02 2023
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $975 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Details & Features
AGA R7 ranges feature a clear, easy-to-use control panel and offer four different oven temperature settings for flexibility and energy saving, including an economy low mode and a high temperature option to provide a boost when you need it. The AGA R7 features three ovens for roasting, baking and simmering. There are also two hotplates which can be switched on and off independently of the ovens, and each other, and heat up in 10 to 12 minutes.
The cast-iron ovens also feature an Altrashell™ coating, which seals the cast-iron and makes them easier to clean. For further ease, the inner door liners can be removed and placed in a dishwasher.
The AGA Classic R7 100 is available in 16 contemporary colors.
36" H x 38 7/8" W x 27 1/2" D (inches)
838 lbs. (includes range, crate & pallet) / 815 lbs. (range only)
- ICONIC DESIGN
- The R7 offers classic AGA styling and boasts the gleaming vitreous enamel finish which takes three days to achieve at our factory in Shropshire, England.
- Built and manufactured to our meticulous standards, these models feature three cast-iron ovens and two independently controlled hotplates (boiling and simmering plates), while the 150 models feature two additional ovens for slow cooking and warming, and the choice of either a warming plate or a single-zone induction cooktop.
- These ranges are highly detailed, from the AGA embossed cast-iron oven doors to the branded handrails and black flush fitting side panels.
- EASY TO USE
- The AGA R7 model features ovens for baking, roasting and simmering. Easy to control using the simple control panel, the ovens offer four temperature settings for enhanced efficiency, including:
- INNOVATIVE FEATURES
- A specialist Altrashell™ coating seals the surface of the cast iron ovens making them easier to clean. There's also new cooler-touch stainless steel door liners on the roasting, baking and simmering ovens. For ease of cleaning, these new patented door liners can be removed and placed in the dishwasher.
- The AGA R7 150 model offers the choice of a single zone induction cooktop, offering a safe, fast and efficient way to cook. Once the pan makes contact with the cooking surface, the pan becomes the heat source so food is heated directly.
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...