30-Inch 4-Element Electric Downdraft Front Control Range - Stainless Steel
Details & Features
This all-in-one eclectic range includes Downdraft, which integrates the ventilation system so a separate hood is not needed. Smoke and odours can be removed outside or filtered air can be recirculated inside. This range helps you achieve flawless cooking results thanks to Even-Heat True Convection. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the entire oven is heated perfectly. It also has a Steam Rack that offers the ability to add moisture to the oven and enhances cooking results.
- Integrates the ventilation system right into the range so that a separate hood is not needed. Smoke and odors can be removed and taken outside or air can be filtered and recirculated inside. A duct free kit can be purchased separately.
- Even-Heat True Convection
- Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
- Steam Rack
- Offers the ability to provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results.
- 6.4 cu ft Capacity
- This electric slide-in range provides a large cooking capacity that easily handles multiple dishes at once.
- 4 Cooking Elements - Provides four independent cooking surfaces that allow you to do more on your range. It features a double cooking zone of 6 and 10 inches, one 10 inch zone, plus two 6 inch cooking zones.
- EasyConvect Conversion - Takes the guesswork out of convection cooking by converting conventional settings for recipes to convection settings for you.
- Glass Touch Controls - Offer an intuitive, easy-to-use touch screen experience.
- Side Trim Accessory Kit - This optional accessory kit will cover damaged countertops and unfinished edges from an old slide- in range to make them beautiful again. Trim pieces come in black, white and stainless to seamlessly match your new range.
- Aqualift™ - Cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F. This innovative system combines low heat with water to release baked-on spills.
- SatinGlide™ Max Racks - Move smoothly in and out, allowing effortless loading and unloading, even with large or heavy dishes.
|Depth Closed Including Handles||73.34 cm, 28-7/8 in|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||123.82 cm, 48-3/4 in|
|Height||91.44 cm, 36.0 in|
|Width||75.88 cm, 29-7/8 in|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Size||76.20 cm, 30 in|
|Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust||Yes|
|Bake Element Power||3600W|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Convection Element Type||Single-Fan|
|Convection Functions||Bake, Broil, Roast|
|Drawer Type||Access Panel|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Number of Oven Lights||2|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Rack Guides||7|
|Oven Control Type||Electronic Touch|
|Oven Cooking System||Convection|
|Oven Light Switch Location||Oven Control|
|Oven Light Type||Incandescent|
|Oven Rack Type||1 Max Capacity, 1 Gliding Roll-Out, 1 Steam Rack|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Door Type||Metal & Glass|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Type||Towel Bar|
|Cooktop Element Style||Radiant|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Ceramic Glass|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Dual|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Radiant Hyper|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||4|
|Power Outage Compatible||No|
|Power Cord Included||No|