Details & Features
Precise, dual flames produced by precision-drilled brass burners. Inside the oven cavity, steady heat weaves around each flat tine. From searing select cuts and simmering sauces to succulent roasts, these ranges offer unmistakable firepower.
- 34 Range Configurations
- With 34 total range configurations, it''s up to you. Infused with chrome, our griddle cleans up well after heavy usage. Fire up the grill for indoor entertainment on your terms.
- Flat Tine Racks
- Each rack features dramatic, unexpected flat tines, delivering increased contact with cookware for exceptional heat transfer.
- Remote Access
- Preheat. Check cooking status. Personalize settings. Connect to WiFi for real-time notifications and control your appliance from anywhere. Tap and swipe on both iOS and Android devices.*
- Dual-Stacked PowerBurners
- Two stacked, symmetrical flames bloom and retreat at your inclination, offering total control over heat levels. High-heat searing and wok cooking. Low, slow simmer and melt. Infinite intermediate settings satisfy every appetite.
- JennAir™ Culinary Center
- With step-by-step support, savor the full culinary experience backed by customized algorithms, featuring full-color food photography, doneness levels, pan types and menu-specific tips.
- Halo-Effect Knobs
- A halo of luminary LEDs glows softly when the burner is lit or the oven is on.
- Glide Racks
- Smooth moves. Each rack glides in and out fluidly and quietly, featuring flat tines for peak aesthetics.
- Cast Iron Grates
- Robust geometric grates form one graceful surface, crafted to withstand heavy woks and cookware.
- Cinematic Lighting
- Lights, camera, cook. Halogen lighting increases to full intensity, minimizing shadows and dramatically showcasing food.
- Grilling knows no season. Our founder's legacy is rekindled as we bring grilling back indoors. Harness 16,000 BTUs of searing, even heat coursing beneath cast iron grates.
- Dual-Fan True Convection
- Steady heat, circulated by whirling metal blades, weaves around every flat tine. Beyond baking, wield your cooking prowess with the help of the culinary center through the app, from marbled meats to succulent roasts.
- Smart Integration (U.S. Only)
- Use voice commands with the Google Assistant. Not Available in Canada.
- Culinary Intelligence (U.S. Only)
- Not Available in Canada
- On-Demand Experts
- Connect with the JennAir Epicenter through chat, email, or call to tap into the brilliant minds of experts who know JennAir™ appliances inside and out. Receive diagnostic codes on the app and they'll deploy service targeted to your range's best interest.
- Connected Temperature Probe
- Know when dinner is done without ever opening the door. Precision readings of food''s internal temperature are sent directly to the app.
- Seamless Touches
- Seamlessly designed. Concealed details melt into their stainless steel surround, as dark interiors and glass expanses pull you in.
- Smooth Close Door
- Quiet, soft, secure. Your oven gently pulls the door closed.
- Sabbath Mode
- Select this function to bypass the oven''s automatic shutoff when observing the Sabbath and other religious holidays.
- My Creations
- Curate recipe presets at will. Bake for 30 minutes, broil for 4 and keep dishes warm until you''re ready to dine-all without lifting a finger.
- CustomClean™ with Automatic Lock
- Come clean. Tailor cleaning levels to the amount of build-up to revive your oven's interior.
- Versatile Modes
- Uncompromising results, untroubled process. Dough rises quickly and evenly with Proofing mode, and the Warm setting lets you serve your entire menu at the same time. Automatically convection cook by food type, or manually select convection modes by cooking method.
- 20,000 BTU Dual-Stacked PowerBurner
- This 20,000 BTU dual-stacked PowerBurner can handle high-powered cooking while still being gentle enough for delicate simmering with turndown of 1,650 BTU.
- 18,000 BTU Dual-Stacked PowerBurner
- This 18,000 BTU dual-stacked PowerBurner can handle high-powered cooking while still being gentle enough for delicate simmering with turndown of 1,650 BTU.
- 9,000 BTU Dual-Stacked PowerBurner
- A dual-stacked PowerBurner that reaches a maximum power level of 9,000 BTU and fulfills most everyday cooking functions with turndown of 1,000 BTU.
- Closed Door Broiling
- Turn up the heat behind closed doors. Caramelized crust. Delicate char. Tender center. High, even heat with outstanding ventilation means you can sear fearlessly.
- Electronic Ignition with Flame-Sensing™ Reignition
- Burnout banned. If a sudden draft blows out a flame, intelligent Flame-Sensing™ reignition automatically sparks it back to life.
- Equilibrium Leveling
- Our precise 4-point leg leveling system-one of the best in luxury, by the way-is tucked behind the removable toe-kick. And with upfront, easy access to all of the legs, installers can put the range in its place.
- Adaptable Installation
- New construction. Replacements. Upgrading from subpar models. Our ranges smoothly adapt to more luxury installation site situations, thanks to expanded electrical utility areas. A supplied power cord makes installation even simpler.
|Carton Depth||35 1/2|
|Carton Height||47 5/8|
|Carton Width||41 13/16|
|Cutout Height||38 3/4|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||27 11/16|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||29 13/16|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||46 1/2|
|Capacity (cubic feet)||5.10|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Door Type||Metal & Glass|
|Oven Window Size||Large|
|Handle Type||Towel Bar|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||No|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||No|
|LP Convertible||Yes - Kit Included|
|Natural Gas Convertible||Yes|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Power Outage Compatible||Yes (Gas Cooktop Burners Only)|
|Selection||Automatic Door Latch,Bake,Broil,Cancel/Off,Convect Modes,Delay Start,Favorites,Proofing,Rapid Preheat,Sabbath Mode,Slow Cook,Temperature Probe,Warm Hold|
|Cooktop Surface Color||Black|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||4|
|Cooktop Control Knob Color||Stainless Steel|
|Cooktop Control Location||Front|
|Cooktop Control Type||Knobs|
|Cooktop Element Style||Sealed Burner|
|Cooktop Configuration||Burners with Integrated Griddle|
|Cooktop Control Knob Type||Metal|
|Grate Details||Dishwasher Safe,Individual,Matte Finish,Porcelain Coated Cast Grates|
|Ignition Type||Flame-Sensing™ Re-ignition|
|Number of Grates||5|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power||20,000 BTU|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power||18,000 BTU|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Dual|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power||20,000 BTU|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Dual|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Power||9000 BTU|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type||Dual|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type||Dual|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Porcelain Coated Steel|
|Oven Control Knob Color||Stainless Steel|
|Oven Control Location||Front|
|Oven Control Knob Type||Metal|
|Oven Control Type||Knobs|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Bake Element Power||17000 BTU|
|Hidden Bake Element||No|
|Broiler Element Power||11000 BTU|
|Oven Light Switch Location||Oven Control|
|Convection Element Power (watts)||1200|
|Convection Element Type||Dual-Fan|
|Number of Oven Lights||3|
|Oven Light Type||Halogen|
|Oven Interior Depth(IN,inches)||16.3|
|Number of Rack Guides||5|
|Oven Interior Height(IN,inches)||14.3|
|Oven Interior Width(IN,inches)||29.9|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Oven Rack Type||Gliding Roll-Out|
|Rack Guide Type||Molded|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Oven Cooking System||True Convection|
|Oven Configuration||Single Oven|
|Works With||WiFi,App,Remote Access,Voice Controlled|
Take advantage of the last Jennair® Luxury Redefined promotion for 2021 from November 1 – December 31, 2021. Purchase 1 eligible∆ Jennair® Appliances and receive 10% instant savings*. Purchase 2 or 3 eligible∆ Jennair® appliances and receive 15% instant savings**. Purchase 4 or more eligible∆ Jennair® appliances and receive 20% instant savings***. ∆Refrigerator panels qualify as an eligible model for instant savings. *Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Goemans Appliances for more details.