Fisher & Paykel RGV3-305-L
Details & Features
Professional style and performance, with high power burners delivering high heat or the most gentle simmer.
Finish: Stainless Steel
Fuel Type: LPG
- Cooktop power
- Sealed Dual Flow Burners deliver cooktop power up to 17,000 BTU for seriously fast boiling right down to a precise 140°F full surface simmer with the gentlest of flames.
- Cooking flexibility
- The cooktop is designed for easy access to any burner with grates you can smoothly slide pots across. The oven is large enough to hold full size baking sheets.
- Design quality
- This range has craftsmanship in every detail, with real stainless steel, cast-iron trivets, and titanium coated dials. Each cavity features incandescent lights and full extension telescopic racks. From the robust legs to the powerful cooktop, the Range is built to last.
- Easy to clean
- With a continuous, porcelain basepan, cleaning up spills is effortless. Your cooktop simply needs a quick wipe to keep it looking good as new.
- Total control
- Precise control across high and low settings is delivered through the halo-illuminated cooktop dials.
- Top burner heat of 17,000 BTU, for seriously fast boiling
- Convection oven with 4.6 cu ft total capacity
- Non-tip full-extension shelves in main cavitiy for safe removal of hot dishes
- Made from quality materials and real stainless steel
|Square handle option||AH-R30|
|Easy clean porcelain basepan||Yes|
|Star K Certification||Yes|
|Titanium coated, illuminated metal dials||Yes|
|Fitting and pipe||1/2 NPT, min. 5/8" flex line|
|Supply Pressure (LPG)||11" to 14" W.C|
|Main oven features|
|Capacity total (AHAM)||4.6cu ft|
|Capacity usable (AHAM)||3.4cu ft|
|Electronic oven control||Yes|
|Main oven functions|
|Number of main oven functions||3|
|Electronic oven control||Yes|
|Full extension telescopic sliding shelves||2|
|Depth||29 1 ⁄ 8 "|
|Height||35 3 ⁄ 4 - 36 3 ⁄ 4 "|
|Width||29 7 ⁄ 8 "|
|Sealed Dual Flow Burners™||5|
|Sealed range top||Yes|
|Simmer on all burners||140°F|
|Vent trim included||Flat vent trim|
|Max burner power||17,000|
|Power back left||11,500|
|Power back right||11,500|
|Power front left||15,000|
|Power front right||15,000|
|Total cooktop power||70,000|
|Recommended back guards and ventilation|
|Non combustible situation||BGRV2-3030 / BGRV2-1230|
|Recommended hood||HCB30-6_N (Professional Range Hood)|
|Full extension telescopic sliding shelves||3|
|Parts and labour||2 years|
Buy an eligible Fisher & Paykel appliance in a single transaction, from January 1–December 31, 2022, and claim your purchase online at fisherpaykel.ca/promotions to receive a 5-year warranty‡. ‡ Some conditions apply. See in-store or contact your local Goemans Appliances for more details.
SAVE up to $5,000 in instant rebate on your dream kitchen. Purchase a qualifying Fisher & Paykel appliance in a single transaction from May 1 – to August 31, 2022, and receive an instant rebate off the total purchase price. Buy a qualifying Fisher & Paykel Cooking appliance and refrigerator and receive a $1,000 rebate. Upgrade to a Fisher & Paykel integrated refrigeration and get an additional $1,000 rebate. Buy any additional Fisher & Paykel product and get a $500 rebate per Fisher & Paykel appliance (up to a maximum of $5,000 in total instant rebate.) Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Goemans Appliances for more details.
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...