Frigidaire Professional PCFI3670AF
Frigidaire Professional 36" Induction Freestanding Range
as of Dec, 05 2022
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $255 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Details & Features
The Frigidaire Professional 36" Induction Range features dual fan convection that effectively circulates hot air throughout the oven cavity, giving you perfectly baked muffins, proteins and more. Plus no cooktop is easier to clean than induction, since induction heats the pan and not the cooktop around it, spills wipe up more easily. This range also features backlit LED knobs and our Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel finish that resists finger prints, making cleanup easy.
- Wipe away cleaning time with the Induction Cooktop
- Unlike traditional electric and gas cooktops, induction only heats the pan and the food in it, so the area around the pan stays cooler to the touch, allowing you to clean up spills and splatters while you cook.
- Delicious results, every time with Dual Fan Convection
- Get faster, more even multi-rack baking with powerful dual convection fans that circulate hot air throughout the oven cavity.
- Get amazingly fast results with Induction
- With induction, heat transfers to the cookware and not the cooktop surface, making induction incredibly fast.
- Bright, backlit LED Knobs
- Backlit LED knobs light up when the cooktop is in use.
- Take the guesswork out of cooking with the Temperature Probe
- The Temperature Probe monitors and alerts when the desired finished cooking temperature has been reached.
- Maximize cooktop space with Convenient Bridge Elements
- Connects two elements to create a larger cooking surface, perfect for a griddle or large pan.
- Induction's even heat delivers consistent results
- Induction delivers steady, even heat across the surface of your pan so you get consistent results every time.
- One Hour Steam Clean
- Keep your oven looking and operating at its best with the fast Steam Clean cycle that's chemical and odor-free.
- Soft-close oven door
- Soft-close hinges gently guide the oven door to a closed position.
- Better access to your meals with the Glide Rack
- Our extending Glide Rack makes it easier to monitor and lift your food out of the oven.
- Safer Cooktop Surface
- Induction heats your pan and the food in it, so the area around the pan stays cooler to the touch.
- More Efficient Way to Cook
- Induction uses less energy throughout the cooking process, only heating your cookware and not your kitchen.
- Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel
- Resists fingerprints and cleans easily.
- Induction is compatible with most cookware
- Most stainless steel and cast iron cookware is compatible with induction elements. An easy rule of thumb: if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cookware, it's induction-friendly.
- ADA Compliant
- Product complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act.* * When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K™ Certified)
|Product Line||Induction Range|
|Power Type||Electric 240v|
|Adjustable Leveling Legs||Yes|
|Included Power Cord Type||4-Prong Plug|
|Product Weight||249 lbs|
|Prop 65 Label||Yes|
|Warranty - Labor||1 Year|
|Warranty - Parts||1 Year|
|Exterior Finish||Smudge-Proof® Stainless Steel|
|Amps @ 240 Volts||50 Amps|
|Voltage Rating||240 V|
|Certifications and Approvals|
|Bake Element||3,300 Watts|
|Bake Element Type||Hidden|
|Broil Element||3,300 Watts|
|Convection Element||3,380 Watts|
|Convection Type||True Dual|
|Number of Convection Fans||2|
|Number of Rack Positions||5|
|Oven Interior Color||Gray|
|Oven Light Quantity||2|
|Oven Light Type||Halogen|
|Oven Light Watts||40 Watts|
|Rack Position Type||Ladder|
|Rack Type 1||Flat|
|Rack Type 1 Quantity||2|
|Rack Type 2||Glide|
|Rack Type 2 Quantity||1|
|Window Type||Extra Large Window|
|Bridge Element Location||Right and Left|
|Cooking Surface Type||Smooth|
|Hot-Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Dimensions and Volume|
|Minimum Height||35 3/16"|
|Maximum Height||36 3/16"|
|Depth With Door 90° Open||43 15/16"|
|Depth With Handle||27"|
|Oven Interior Height||14 1/2"|
|Oven Interior Width||28 1/4"|
|Oven Interior Depth||16 1/2"|
|Oven Capacity||4.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Safety Certifications and Approvals|
|Right Front Element Burner Size||7 1/10"|
|Right Rear Element Burner Size||7 1/10"|
|Left Front Element Burner Size||7 1/10"|
|Left Rear Element Burner Size||7 1/10"|
|Center Front Element Burner Size||10 1/4"|
|Right Front Element Burner||1,850 / 3,000 Watts (Boost)|
|Right Rear Element Burner||1,850 / 3,000 Watts (Boost)|
|Left Front Element Burner||1,850 / 3,000 Watts (Boost)|
|Left Rear Element Burner||1,850 / 3,000 Watts (Boost)|
|Center Element Burner||2,600 / 3,700 Watts (Boost)|
|Display Light Color||White|
Save big with Frigidaire® combined Black Friday and Boxing Week savings. From November 17 – January 4, 2023, you can save up to $2,000 on select Frigidaire Professional® appliances and save up to $1,200 on select Frigidaire Gallery appliances. Some conditions may apply. Not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Goemans Appliances for further details.
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...