Take the guess work out of creating your dream kitchen/ laundry area.
Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
At Goemans Fireplaces, we enhance the comfort and ambience of each customer’s home
through safe, sustainable hearth solutions.
Goemans Fireplaces is a spin-off of Goemans Appliances, a family-owned company since 1978. With over 20 years of experience in the fireplace and hearth industry, and because of our values and focus, Goemans Fireplaces has over 14,000 customers today.
Goemans Fireplaces offers only the most premium brands including Napoleon, Regency, and Kingsman, which are readily available and serviceable. Our goal is to ensure customer trust through name recognition, quality, reliability, and support for our products. We align with our clients in pursuit of enhanced home comfort and ambience through distinctive hearth and fireplace solutions that they will enjoy for years to come.
The service we provide to our customers is second to none – the products we sell are installed and serviced by our own in-house, factory trained, insured, and fully licensed technicians. Our Goemans name and commitment to excellence has allowed us to build and maintain loyal and enduring relationships with our clients and throughout our community.
Shop our affiliate Goemans Fireplaces in Stoney Creek, Ontario
430 McNeilly Road, Unit 106
Stoney Creek, Ontario
Phone: (905) 637-1100
Fisher & Paykel RIV3-304
Induction Range, 30", 4 Zones with SmartZone, Self-cleaning
as of Feb, 02 2023
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $330 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Details & Features
With intuitive touchscreen, induction cooktop and a convection oven with 15 functions, cooking on this refined range is a joy.
Finish Stainless Steel
- COOK WITH CONFIDENCE
- Our touchscreen interface provides an intuitive guided cooking experience that helps deliver perfect results, whether you've been cooking all your life or just starting out. Cook with a favorite method, a hero ingredient, or a go-to cooking function or recipe. The screen tilts for improved ergonomics and optimal visibility while cooking.
- GENEROUS CAPACITY
- Featuring a generous total capacity of 4 cu ft, with enough room to fit a 26 lb turkey, or to cook several dishes at once.
- COOKTOP POWER
- Instant and immediate control from the highest to the gentlest heat. The finely tuned cooktop controls let you sear, stir fry or simmer to perfection. Since most of the heat generated by the cooktop is transferred into cookware, induction offers an energy-efficient cooking option.
- COOKING FLEXIBILITY
- No matter what you're cooking, you've got the right heat to get perfect results. Each of the 15 oven functions have been extensively researched and carefully designed to cater to a broad range of dishes and cooking styles. The handy food probe helps you monitor your progress.
- DESIGN QUALITY
- This range has craftsmanship in every detail, with real stainless steel, high-quality glass, and beautifully weighted, halo illuminated dials. Each cavity features incandescent lights and full extension telescopic racks. From the robust legs to the powerful cooktop, this Range is built to last.
- EASY TO CLEAN
- The oven features a self-cleaning function and self-clean proof side racks, which don't need to be removed when using this function. The durable induction cooktop surface only needs a quick wipe after use to keep it clean.
- Guided cooking using your touchscreen makes it simple to cook by food, function or recipe.
- Ability to pair two of the four induction cook zones to create a large SmartZone
- 4 cu ft total oven capacity
- Beautiful LED halo-illuminated dials provide information at a glance
|Square handle option||AH-R30|
|Electric circuit||4 wire|
|Number of functions||15|
|Main oven - True convection power||2500W|
|Depth||29 1 / 8 "|
|Height||35 3 / 4 - 36 3 / 4 "|
|Width||29 7 / 8 "|
|Left front zone rating||1400 (2200)W|
|Left rear zone rating||2600 (3700)W|
|Number of cooking zones||4|
|Right front zone rating||2100 (3700)W|
|Right rear zone rating||2100 (3700)W|
|Recommended Back Guards Ventilation|
|Non combustible situation||BGRV2-3030 / BGRV2-1230|
|Recommended hood||HCB30-6_N (Professional Range Hood)|
|Parts and labour||Limited 2 years|
Purchase qualifying Fisher & Paykel appliances from January 1, 2023, to April 30, 2023, and receive an instant rebate off the total purchase price. The purchase must include one Range and one Integrated Refrigeration appliance, OR one Cooktop with Oven and one Integrated Refrigeration appliance. Save 5% off when you buy two qualifying products. Save 10% off when you buy three qualifying products. Save 15% off when you buy four or more qualifying products. Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Goemans Appliances for more details.
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...