Take the guess work out of creating your dream kitchen/ laundry area.
Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
The Kids Camp Lottery assembles over $10,000 in prizes, donated by our generous trade partners. Starting at only $5 a ticket, you can show your support for this great cause and have a chance to win one or more of these amazing prizes! Purchase your tickets online or with your local Goemans Associate* and help us make a difference in the lives of our most cherished family members, our children.
For more information, click here
For a list of prizes, click the icon below
- Kids Camp Lottery
Best by Broan D49M36SB
Details & Features
Designing a dream kitchen doesn't have to include compromises. With D49M Series, the groundbreaking new downdraft from BEST, you can design confidently, knowing it will pair with a broad range of cooktop appliances-aesthetically and mechanically-in virtually any installation configuration.
- Modular Series with choices of internal or external (sold separately) blower systems. Internal features 650 Max Blower CFM with ultra-quiet 0.8 Sones operation at normal setting
- The integral, self-closing cap hides the lowered downdraft completely, leaving your counter unobstructed and clear
- Realize design aspirations utilizing your favorite cooking appliances. For the first time, a downdraft can be installed with a free-standing range, gas or electric cooktop, rangetop, slide-in range or a built-in oven with a cooktop
- At the touch of a button the downdraft quickly rises to a height of 18" to handle serious cooking ventilation requirements and tall pots - even on the front burners
- Quiet operation, 0.8 sones at normal speed with internal PF6 blower (Sold Separately)
- Four-speed glass touch control is easy to clean and includes convenient 10-minute time-delay shut-off feature and filter maintenance reminder light for a fresh kitchen
- 2 level LED lighting (3000K) ensures bright, long-lasting illumination
- Up to 100% capture with the use of VERTEX™ Capture technology
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
- 8" round duct or internal and 10'' round duct on external. Backdraft damper not included
- Can be used with optional Universal make-up air damper MD6TU, MD8TU or MD10TU to replace air exhausted out of the house only when the hood is turned ON, helping with ventilation to keep your home fresh while reducing energy consumption
- Optional Remote Control allows the busy cook to stay in control from elsewhere in the kitchen
- Non-ducted capability
- Code Ready Technologyu00A0provides capability to reduce CFM level to 400 CFM with PF6 internal blower or 300 CFM with ILB3 external blower to address local codes or make-up air requirements
|Sound Level (Sones)||0.8|
|Light Bulbs Included||Yes|
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top||24.00|
|Control Type||Capacitive Touch|
|Filter Type||Aluminum Mesh|
|Remote Operation Capable||Optional (Sold Separately)|
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Can be used to comply with LEED Requirements||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Parts/2 Year Labor|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...