Take the guess work out of creating your dream kitchen/ laundry area.
Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
At Goemans Fireplaces, we enhance the comfort and ambience of each customer’s home
through safe, sustainable hearth solutions.
Goemans Fireplaces is a spin-off of Goemans Appliances, a family-owned company since 1978. With over 20 years of experience in the fireplace and hearth industry, and because of our values and focus, Goemans Fireplaces has over 14,000 customers today.
Goemans Fireplaces offers only the most premium brands including Napoleon, Regency, and Kingsman, which are readily available and serviceable. Our goal is to ensure customer trust through name recognition, quality, reliability, and support for our products. We align with our clients in pursuit of enhanced home comfort and ambience through distinctive hearth and fireplace solutions that they will enjoy for years to come.
The service we provide to our customers is second to none – the products we sell are installed and serviced by our own in-house, factory trained, insured, and fully licensed technicians. Our Goemans name and commitment to excellence has allowed us to build and maintain loyal and enduring relationships with our clients and throughout our community.
Shop our affiliate Goemans Fireplaces in Stoney Creek, Ontario
430 McNeilly Road, Unit 106
Stoney Creek, Ontario
Phone: (905) 637-1100
Best by Broan D49M36SB
36-inch Downdraft Range Hood, blower sold separately, Stainless Steel (D49M Series)
- Today's Price:
as of Jan, 31 2023
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $114 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Details & Features
Designing a dream kitchen doesn't have to include compromises. With D49M Series, the groundbreaking new downdraft from BEST, you can design confidently, knowing it will pair with a broad range of cooktop appliances-aesthetically and mechanically-in virtually any installation configuration.
- Modular Series with choices of internal or external (sold separately) blower systems. Internal features 650 Max Blower CFM with ultra-quiet 0.8 Sones operation at normal setting
- The integral, self-closing cap hides the lowered downdraft completely, leaving your counter unobstructed and clear
- Realize design aspirations utilizing your favorite cooking appliances. For the first time, a downdraft can be installed with a free-standing range, gas or electric cooktop, rangetop, slide-in range or a built-in oven with a cooktop
- At the touch of a button the downdraft quickly rises to a height of 18" to handle serious cooking ventilation requirements and tall pots - even on the front burners
- Quiet operation, 0.8 sones at normal speed with internal PF6 blower (Sold Separately)
- Four-speed glass touch control is easy to clean and includes convenient 10-minute time-delay shut-off feature and filter maintenance reminder light for a fresh kitchen
- 2 level LED lighting (3000K) ensures bright, long-lasting illumination
- Up to 100% capture with the use of VERTEX™ Capture technology
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
- 8" round duct or internal and 10'' round duct on external. Backdraft damper not included
- Can be used with optional Universal make-up air damper MD6TU, MD8TU or MD10TU to replace air exhausted out of the house only when the hood is turned ON, helping with ventilation to keep your home fresh while reducing energy consumption
- Optional Remote Control allows the busy cook to stay in control from elsewhere in the kitchen
- Non-ducted capability
- Code Ready Technologyu00A0provides capability to reduce CFM level to 400 CFM with PF6 internal blower or 300 CFM with ILB3 external blower to address local codes or make-up air requirements
|Sound Level (Sones)||0.8|
|Light Bulbs Included||Yes|
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top||24.00|
|Control Type||Capacitive Touch|
|Filter Type||Aluminum Mesh|
|Remote Operation Capable||Optional (Sold Separately)|
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Can be used to comply with LEED Requirements||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Parts/2 Year Labor|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...