Details & Features
This retractable downdraft vent rises 14 inches to help filter steam from tall stockpots, and remains flush with the cooking surface when not in use. The 600 CFM Pro Motor has the power to provide effective venting for most cooktops. The vent system is reversible to help fit in the cabinet space under the vent.
- Retractable Downdraft Design
- Provides a sleek, integrated ventilation solution by remaining flush with the countertop until needed, then rising high above the cooktop surface when turned on.
- 585 CFM Motor Class Ventilation System
- Helps capture smoke, grease and odors from the cooking surface below for everything from simmering to high temperature cooking techniques like pan searing and stir-frying so you can experiment with confidence.
- 65,000 BTU Rating
- Allows for installation above most 36 or 30-inch cooktops, including some commercial-style cooking surfaces.
- 13.5" Rise
- Enhances overall capture above the cooktop for more effective venting, particularly over tall stockpots.
- Mesh Filters
- Help keep the kitchen environment fresh and also provide proper filtration of grease and odors to help reduce contact with ceilings and countertops.
- Reversible Motor Box - Lets you create versatile installation options by allowing the motor box to be installed on either side of the downdraft to free up the space beneath the cooking surface.
- 4-Speed Slide Control - Makes it easy to select and adjust fan speed depending on your ventilation requirements.
|Depth||3079.75 cm, 12-1/8 in|
|Height||7239.00 cm, 28-1/2 in|
|Width||8382.00 cm, 33.0 in|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Hood Type||Retractable Downdraft|
|Size||9144.00 cm, 36 in|
|Duct Outlet Size||6|
|Number of Speeds||4|
|Sound Max Speed Sones||7-9/10|
|Auto Turn On||Auto Turn On|
|Cook Up The Savings||Cook Up The Savings|
|Status Badge Espot CA||New|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...