Take the guess work out of creating your dream kitchen/ laundry area.
Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
At Goemans Fireplaces, we enhance the comfort and ambience of each customer’s home
through safe, sustainable hearth solutions.
Goemans Fireplaces is a spin-off of Goemans Appliances, a family-owned company since 1978. With over 20 years of experience in the fireplace and hearth industry, and because of our values and focus, Goemans Fireplaces has over 14,000 customers today.
Goemans Fireplaces offers only the most premium brands including Napoleon, Regency, and Kingsman, which are readily available and serviceable. Our goal is to ensure customer trust through name recognition, quality, reliability, and support for our products. We align with our clients in pursuit of enhanced home comfort and ambience through distinctive hearth and fireplace solutions that they will enjoy for years to come.
The service we provide to our customers is second to none – the products we sell are installed and serviced by our own in-house, factory trained, insured, and fully licensed technicians. Our Goemans name and commitment to excellence has allowed us to build and maintain loyal and enduring relationships with our clients and throughout our community.
Shop our affiliate Goemans Fireplaces in Stoney Creek, Ontario
430 McNeilly Road, Unit 106
Stoney Creek, Ontario
Phone: (905) 637-1100
Best by Broan CP55IQ369SB
36-inch Built-In Range Hood with iQ6 Blower System, 800 Max Blower CFM, Stainless Steel (CP5 Series)
- Today's Price:
as of Jan, 30 2023
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $73 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Details & Features
Flush built-in design has an integral liner to help protect cabinets. Powered by the excl energy efficient and fastest smoke and odor removal available in a range hood. The CP55I family of hoods offers a broad selection of widths in a choice of two depths so you can choose the right size to suit your kitchen and cooking style.rn
- Powered by the exclusive iQ blower system (800 MAX blower CFM) with GPS technology for the quietest, most energy efficient and fastest smoke and odor removal available in a range hood.
- Flush built-in design has an integral liner to protect cabinets
- Ultra quiet operation less than 0.3 sones at normal speed
- 4-speed electronic controls, 10 minute delay-off feature keeps hood running after cooking to ensure smoke & odors have cleared the environment, and the filter clean reminder helps ensure optimal performance.
- Two 6-Watt LED lamps (3000K), designed for durability and extra long life. You may never have to replace a lamp again! (1-level, Bulbs included)
- Distinctive, hybrid aluminum mesh & stainless steel Hi-Flow™ baffle filters effectively capture grease and are dishwasher safe making it easier to have a cleaner, odor-free kitchen.
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
- 8" round duct connector with backdraft damper.
- Can be used with optional Universal make-up air damper MD6TU, MD8TU or MD10TU to replace air exhausted out of the house only when the hood is turned ON, helping with ventilation to keep your home fresh while reducing energy consumption
- Optional ACR3 Remote Control allows the busy cook to stay in control from anywhere in the kitchen
- Non-ducted capability
- Width: 36"
|Sound Level (Sones)||<0.3|
|Light Bulbs Included||Yes|
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top||24.00|
|Control Type||Electronic Pushbutton|
|Filter Type||Hybrid Baffle|
|Remote Operation Capable||Optional (Sold Separately)|
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Can be used to comply with LEED Requirements||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Parts/2 Year Labor|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...