Take the guess work out of creating your dream kitchen/ laundry area.
Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
At Goemans Fireplaces, we enhance the comfort and ambience of each customer’s home
through safe, sustainable hearth solutions.
Goemans Fireplaces is a spin-off of Goemans Appliances, a family-owned company since 1978. With over 20 years of experience in the fireplace and hearth industry, and because of our values and focus, Goemans Fireplaces has over 14,000 customers today.
Goemans Fireplaces offers only the most premium brands including Napoleon, Regency, and Kingsman, which are readily available and serviceable. Our goal is to ensure customer trust through name recognition, quality, reliability, and support for our products. We align with our clients in pursuit of enhanced home comfort and ambience through distinctive hearth and fireplace solutions that they will enjoy for years to come.
The service we provide to our customers is second to none – the products we sell are installed and serviced by our own in-house, factory trained, insured, and fully licensed technicians. Our Goemans name and commitment to excellence has allowed us to build and maintain loyal and enduring relationships with our clients and throughout our community.
Shop our affiliate Goemans Fireplaces in Stoney Creek, Ontario
430 McNeilly Road, Unit 106
Stoney Creek, Ontario
Phone: (905) 637-1100
- Today's Price:
as of Feb, 08 2023
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $109 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Details & Features
FITS PERFECTLY INTO ANY ARCHITECTURAL KITCHEN PROJECT
Hilight adapts completely to the architectural style of the kitchen with a perfectly flush installation leaving the space above the hob completely free and without obstructions to view.
Characterized by essential lines, HILIGHT totally fits the kitchen architectural style with a perfectly flush installation leaving the space above the cooktop completely free and without view obstructions. Comfort in the kitchen is guaranteed by the powerful and silent suction heart concealed in the ceiling combined with the adaptable light intensity that create the right environment in every moment. All maintenance operations can be carried on opening the side panel without any effort, and in this way, the hood can be easily preserved clean and fully functional.
- Tune White
- Selecting various lighting tones can be very useful, based on certain moments and household activities. A cool light is best for cooking, but a warm light creates a more relaxing mood. With the Tune White feature, it is possible to adjust the LED colors, from warm white, to cool white, matching the hood lights to those of the room, for a uniform atmosphere throughout the space.
- The Dimmer allows you to adjust the brightness of the light as you wish. With Elica, lighting is customized in a discreet, personal and practical way, in order to contribute in creating the perfect kitchen atmosphere.
- Long Life Filter
- One-of-a-kind odour filter, capable of regenerating itself and of lasting up to 3 years, while standard filters have an average life between 3 to 6 months. To maintain these characteristics, the filter only requires simple maintenance: wash every 2 or 3 months with hot water and mild soap (also in the dishwasher at 65 degrees) and dry in the oven for 10 minutes at 100 degrees.
- Remote Control
- Elica s ADA compliant Remote Control, provides added convenience to the typical user, as well as, full function access for those with limited mobility.
- Top Performance
- Excellent performance for models equipped with this plus. High fume capturing capacity with an average aspiration range of 600 CFM's. with low noise levels, 1.2 - 1.7 sones at working speed.
- Smart Installation
- Elica thinks of every aspect of the product, taking into great consideration even the installation phase of a hood, be it wall-mounted or recessed, or an aspiration hob. Assembly and connection operations are simple and intuitive.
|Extraction capacity||600 CFM|
Save up to $350* when you purchase selected Elica products from January 16 to March 31, 2023. *Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Goemans Appliances for more details.
Valid from 1/16/2023 to 3/31/2023
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...