Take the guess work out of creating your dream kitchen/ laundry area.
Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
At Goemans Fireplaces, we enhance the comfort and ambience of each customer’s home
through safe, sustainable hearth solutions.
Goemans Fireplaces is a spin-off of Goemans Appliances, a family-owned company since 1978. With over 20 years of experience in the fireplace and hearth industry, and because of our values and focus, Goemans Fireplaces has over 14,000 customers today.
Goemans Fireplaces offers only the most premium brands including Napoleon, Regency, and Kingsman, which are readily available and serviceable. Our goal is to ensure customer trust through name recognition, quality, reliability, and support for our products. We align with our clients in pursuit of enhanced home comfort and ambience through distinctive hearth and fireplace solutions that they will enjoy for years to come.
The service we provide to our customers is second to none – the products we sell are installed and serviced by our own in-house, factory trained, insured, and fully licensed technicians. Our Goemans name and commitment to excellence has allowed us to build and maintain loyal and enduring relationships with our clients and throughout our community.
Shop our affiliate Goemans Fireplaces in Stoney Creek, Ontario
430 McNeilly Road, Unit 106
Stoney Creek, Ontario
Phone: (905) 637-1100
Naked Panel (Stainless Steel) + Stainless Steel Frame
- Today's Price:
as of Dec, 09 2022
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $109 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Details & Features
THE INVISIBLE CEILING HOOD
The first hood that totally disappears in the ceiling, perfectly fitting the ceiling texture of the living space. Created to be totally integrated in the living architecture, disappearing like a true illusion in the room ceiling. Illusion naturally saves valuable kitchen space and frees the area of inconvenient obstructions cleverly hiding a powerful extraction system that guarantees always clean air in the living space. Combining discreet shapes and high performance, Illusion has been created for consumers who ask for an essential and bespoked style without compromises on functionality.
- Special Material
- In the quest for attractive products to show off but which have a functional, everyday use, materials play a key role. They can make the difference by becoming an attractive signature feature or by disappearing into the background and by being easy to maintain in the long term. They are fundamental in the process of innovation, forming the basis of an attractive look and a fulfilling user experience. Elica selects materials in which sturdiness, easy cleaning and aesthetic impact are combined in a perfect balance. The wide selection of finishes available offers maximum freedom of choice whatever the setting.
- Dim Light
- The light in the kitchen, as in any room, is a key design feature for improving the home living experience. Achieving the right intensity becomes fundamental in creating the desired atmosphere. Which is why Elica has designed the Dim light function which allows you to adjust the intensity of your extraction hood light with a simple control. Maximum light for the best visibility on the worktop or dimmed when relaxing.
- Remote Control
- Elica's ADA compliant Remote Control, provides added convenience to the typical user, as well as, full function access for those with limited mobility.
- Smart Installation
- The Smart Installation Plus, has been designed to make the installation of a hood easier; in case the hood is wall mounted, through an adjustment of the appliance alignment between the cabinets; if the hood is built-in mounted, through well explained.
- Top Performance
- Excellent performance for models equipped with this plus. High fume capturing capacity with an average aspiration range of 600 CFM's. with low noise levels, 1.2 - 1.7 sones at working speed.
- Elica is at the top also with the customization of kitchen lighting, thanks to the use of the led strip with the GK Changing feature which, during the installation phase, allows you to choose to adapt the hood light with other lighting in the kitchen, by adjusting the temperature of leds, choosing from a range that goes from yellow light (2700 K) to white light (6000 K). The kitchen, thanks to the hood, will have uniform cool lightning.
|Sones||Min 2.1 Max 7|
|Extraction capacity||600 CFM|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...