Take the guess work out of creating your dream kitchen/ laundry area.
Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
At Goemans Fireplaces, we enhance the comfort and ambience of each customer’s home
through safe, sustainable hearth solutions.
Goemans Fireplaces is a spin-off of Goemans Appliances, a family-owned company since 1978. With over 20 years of experience in the fireplace and hearth industry, and because of our values and focus, Goemans Fireplaces has over 14,000 customers today.
Goemans Fireplaces offers only the most premium brands including Napoleon, Regency, and Kingsman, which are readily available and serviceable. Our goal is to ensure customer trust through name recognition, quality, reliability, and support for our products. We align with our clients in pursuit of enhanced home comfort and ambience through distinctive hearth and fireplace solutions that they will enjoy for years to come.
The service we provide to our customers is second to none – the products we sell are installed and serviced by our own in-house, factory trained, insured, and fully licensed technicians. Our Goemans name and commitment to excellence has allowed us to build and maintain loyal and enduring relationships with our clients and throughout our community.
Shop our affiliate Goemans Fireplaces in Stoney Creek, Ontario
430 McNeilly Road, Unit 106
Stoney Creek, Ontario
Phone: (905) 637-1100
TRENTO 34" SS (1200 CFMs)
- Today's Price:
as of Nov, 30 2022
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $48 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Details & Features
PROFESSIONAL GRADE PERFORMANCE
Trento provides professional grade performance, while being discreetly mounted inside the cabinetry. It is available with a 1200 CFM blower for extraordinary ventilating power. Plus the All-In-One design avoids the need to purchase a Stainless Liner. Hidden metallic in/out knob controls operate the 4-speed blower and LED lighting. A cleaner kitchen is ensured by Elica's patented Angled Baffle Filters, which capture a higher percentage of contaminants and hold larger volumes of grease than traditional baffle filters.
- Grease Collector
- Professional grade, heavy gauge stainless steel baffle filters are the perfect choice for those with top chef dreams. Designed for high airflow cooking, the "S" shape design traps volumes of grease (for a cleaner kitchen), which is collected in trays for easy removal and cleaning.
- Heat Guard
- A safety feature that protects the hood and cabinetry from excessive heat, by sensing extreme temperatures (>158 degrees) and will automatically adjusts the blower speed to HIGH. Blower speed will automatically adjust back once temperatures drop to a safe level.
- Hush System
- An exclusive sound deadening technology that effectively reduces sound levels up to 35%, compared to typical range hoods.
- LED Replaceable
- High quality LED lighting usually requires a skilled technician to replace lamps. Avoid this expense with Elica's new LED lamps that enable typical homeowners to replace in seconds.
- Professional Performance
- Special features and very high performances for models with aspiration capacity between 600 and 1200 CFM's, and noise level between 65 and 75 db(A) at maximum speed. The Ideal complement of PRO ranges.
- Seamless Look
- Elica Professional grade hoods feature heavy gauge stainless steel "Seamless" construction that delivers refined elegance and reflects the superior quality and Italian craftsmanship invested into each range hood.
|Sones||Min 7 Max 8.2|
|Extraction capacity||600 CFM / 1200 CFM|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...