Details & Features
PROFESSIONAL GRADE PERFORMANCE
Trento provides professional grade performance, while being discreetly mounted inside the cabinetry. It is available with a 1200 CFM blower for extraordinary ventilating power. Plus the All-In-One design avoids the need to purchase a Stainless Liner. Hidden metallic in/out knob controls operate the 4-speed blower and LED lighting. A cleaner kitchen is ensured by Elica's patented Angled Baffle Filters, which capture a higher percentage of contaminants and hold larger volumes of grease than traditional baffle filters.
- Grease Collector
- Professional grade, heavy gauge stainless steel baffle filters are the perfect choice for those with top chef dreams. Designed for high airflow cooking, the "S" shape design traps volumes of grease (for a cleaner kitchen), which is collected in trays for easy removal and cleaning.
- Heat Guard
- A safety feature that protects the hood and cabinetry from excessive heat, by sensing extreme temperatures (>158 degrees) and will automatically adjusts the blower speed to HIGH. Blower speed will automatically adjust back once temperatures drop to a safe level.
- Hush System
- An exclusive sound deadening technology that effectively reduces sound levels up to 35%, compared to typical range hoods.
- LED Replaceable
- High quality LED lighting usually requires a skilled technician to replace lamps. Avoid this expense with Elica's new LED lamps that enable typical homeowners to replace in seconds.
- Professional Performance
- Special features and very high performances for models with aspiration capacity between 600 and 1200 CFM's, and noise level between 65 and 75 db(A) at maximum speed. The Ideal complement of PRO ranges.
- Seamless Look
- Elica Professional grade hoods feature heavy gauge stainless steel "Seamless" construction that delivers refined elegance and reflects the superior quality and Italian craftsmanship invested into each range hood.
|Sones||Min 4.8 Max 5.9|
|Extraction capacity||600 CFM / 1200 CFM|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...