Take the guess work out of creating your dream kitchen/ laundry area.
Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
The Kids Camp Lottery assembles over $10,000 in prizes, donated by our generous trade partners. Starting at only $5 a ticket, you can show your support for this great cause and have a chance to win one or more of these amazing prizes! Purchase your tickets online or with your local Goemans Associate* and help us make a difference in the lives of our most cherished family members, our children.
For more information, click here
For a list of prizes, click the icon below
- Kids Camp Lottery
Finish: Stainless Steel
Fisher & Paykel HPB3611-4N
Details & Features
With edge-to-edge extraction, this efficient, stylish range hood is perfectly hidden away in your cabinetry.
Finish: Stainless Steel
- Achieve the invisible
- This high quality integrated range hood seamlessly blends behind cabinetry in a variety of kitchen layouts. Beautiful in its simplicity this product has brushed finished surfaces with no visible screws.
- Edge to edge extraction
- Filters effectively reach edge to edge, which maximizes the amount of extraction area.
- Full surface lighting
- The even lighting provides full coverage of the cooktop, illuminating food in its true color, with no hot or dark spots and no glare or shadows. The dimmable lights have fade in and fade out features.
- Easy to use
- This easy to use range hood operates with fingertip control of LED-illuminated soft touch buttons. Selected models also come with a remote control.
- Energy efficiency
- Powered by a brushless DC motor, the Insert Range Hood operates more efficiently, more reliably and with less noise than units with AC motors. Plus, fewer moving parts mean less erosion and longer lifetime.
- Effortless cleaning
- The stainless steel filters are easy to remove and are dishwasher safe. A self-contained grease tray within the filters makes them very easy to clean.
- Simple installation
- The simple installation process is compatible with most precut cabinetry. The adjustable mounting system can be installed with ?" to 9/16" cabinetry board.
- With five fan speeds, select the perfect extraction rate for your cooking
- With dimmable LED strip lighting
- 400CFM maximum airflow
- Dishwasher safe filters that are easy to remove and clean
|Remote control||HPBRF1 Part number 50137|
|Maximum air movement||400CFM|
|Installation and cleaning|
|Air outlet size||8 "|
|Dishwasher safe filters||3|
|Filter type||Stainless Steel Baffle|
|Height||16 1 / 4 "|
|Width||34 5 / 8 "|
|Filter cleaning alert||Yes|
|Number of light settings||5|
|Over heat sensing||Yes|
|Parts and labour||2 years|
It’s that time of year again! Grab your lucky quarter and get ready to scratch some savings. From May 26–29, 2022 when you make a minimum purchase of $100 at any Goemans Appliances, you will receive an exclusive Goemans Appliances Scratch and Save card. Every card is a winner. All you have to do is scratch your card and see what savings you will receive for your purchase. You can SAVE up to 30%* off your purchase. Time and quantity is limited. Visit your local Goemans Appliances today! *Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Goemans Appliances for more details.
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...