Take the guess work out of creating your dream kitchen/ laundry area.
Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
At Goemans Fireplaces, we enhance the comfort and ambience of each customer’s home
through safe, sustainable hearth solutions.
Goemans Fireplaces is a spin-off of Goemans Appliances, a family-owned company since 1978. With over 20 years of experience in the fireplace and hearth industry, and because of our values and focus, Goemans Fireplaces has over 14,000 customers today.
Goemans Fireplaces offers only the most premium brands including Napoleon, Regency, and Kingsman, which are readily available and serviceable. Our goal is to ensure customer trust through name recognition, quality, reliability, and support for our products. We align with our clients in pursuit of enhanced home comfort and ambience through distinctive hearth and fireplace solutions that they will enjoy for years to come.
The service we provide to our customers is second to none – the products we sell are installed and serviced by our own in-house, factory trained, insured, and fully licensed technicians. Our Goemans name and commitment to excellence has allowed us to build and maintain loyal and enduring relationships with our clients and throughout our community.
Shop our affiliate Goemans Fireplaces in Stoney Creek, Ontario
430 McNeilly Road, Unit 106
Stoney Creek, Ontario
Phone: (905) 637-1100
EASY 20" STAINLESS STEEL
- Today's Price:
as of Jan, 30 2023
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $78 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Details & Features
FUNCTINOAL AND DISCREET
Thanks to its clean modern design, Easy qualifies as a range hood capable to adapt into every kitchen style. With LED lightning and Perimetral Aspiration that will make you fall for it!
- Super Easy Installation
- With the exclusive Elica system, installation can be done in total safety in just a few steps, safeguarding the look of the product and the space in which it is positioned. After the hood is automatically locked in position, the fastening points can be finely adjusted to preserve the linear design of the kitchen and ensure perfect integration of the hood in the room. A simple, hard-wearing and safe solution.
- Long Life Filter
- To ensure the best performance and long-term duration of your hood, the traditional filters must be replaced every 3-6 months. To simplify the maintenance operations, Elica has designed the innovative, regenerable Long Life odour filter which lasts up to three years. Just wash it with hot water and neutral soap or in the dishwasher at 65° and dry it in the oven at 100° for ten minutes every two months to keeping it looking good as new. The level of efficiency is about 60%.
- LED Light
- LED lighting is undoubtedly the smartest solution in terms of energy saving. Expected life time of over 20.000 hours, represents the most remarkable advantage of LED light bulbs.
- Long Life Filter
- One-of-a-kind odour filter, capable of regenerating itself and of lasting up to 3 years, while standard filters have an average life between 3 to 6 months. To maintain these characteristics, the filter only requires simple maintenance: wash every 2 or 3 months with hot water and mild soap (also in the dishwasher at 65 degrees) and dry in the oven for 10 minutes at 100 degrees.
- Perimeter Aspiration
- First developed by Elica, this technology literally turned the market 180 degrees and opened the door to hoods that could be mounted on the wall like picture frames. The technology draws air through a narrowed channel around a face plate, which increases suction, without increasing blower speed or energy consumption.
- Touch Control
- Enjoy the modern design and convenience of multi-function electronic touch controls, which are discreetly hidden behind sleek black glass, and will illuminate a soft blue when activated.
- Revolution Filter
- This filter is suitable for the most challenging cooking environments, given its superior ability to filter and purify the air. The new Elica technology is able to achieve filtering thresholds of 82% against the market average of 60%. It can be regenerated for up to 3 years.
|Extraction capacity||355 CFM|
Save up to $350* when you purchase selected Elica products from January 16 to March 31, 2023. *Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Goemans Appliances for more details.
Valid from 1/16/2023 to 3/31/2023
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...