STONEY ISLAND 42"
- Today's Price:
as of Oct, 01 2023
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $90 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Details & Features
STONEY ISLAND is part of the Elica TECHNE PLUS product line, where hoods can operate automatically thanks to a wireless sensor technology that detects activity on the cooktop and constantly monitors temperature and moisture.
The hood self adjusts the blower speed to the optimum setting without user involvement. The hood design projects pure elegance through the marriage of bright stainless steel, glass face plate and hidden electronic touch controls. The hood is equipped with Perimeter Aspiration technology which achieves top ventilating performance and lower sound levels. With the dimmable LED lights, it is possible to adjust the brightness of the lighting to create the perfect atmosphere.
- Dim Light
- The light in the kitchen, as in any room, is a key design feature for improving the home living experience. Achieving the right intensity becomes fundamental in creating the desired atmosphere. Which is why Elica has designed the Dim light function which allows you to adjust the intensity of your extraction hood light with a simple control. Maximum light for the best visibility on the worktop or dimmed when relaxing.
- CFM Reduction
- CFM Reduction System (CRS), is an exclusive feature to Elica hoods, which enables the user to reduce directly in the glass touch control the maximum blower CFM, to meet local code requirements.
- Hush System
- An exclusive sound deadening technology that effectively reduces sound levels up to 35%, compared to typical range hoods.
- LED Light
- LED lighting is undoubtedly the smartest solution in terms of energy saving. Expected life time of over 20.000 hours, represents the most remarkable advantage of LED light bulbs.
- Perimeter Aspiration
- First developed by Elica, this technology literally turned the market 180 degrees and opened the door to hoods that could be mounted on the wall like picture frames. The technology draws air through a narrowed channel around a face plate, which increases suction, without increasing blower speed or energy consumption.
- Professional Performance
- Special features and very high performances for models with aspiration capacity between 600 and 1200 CFM's, and noise level between 65 and 75 db(A) at maximum speed. The Ideal complement of PRO ranges.
- Touch Control
- Enjoy the modern design and convenience of multi-function electronic touch controls, which are discreetly hidden behind sleek black glass, and will illuminate a soft blue when activated.
- Wireless Connectivity
- The wireless connection ensures constant communication between the induction cooktop and the cooker hood. Usage information of the cooktop (activated zones, cooking power and presence of pots) are transmitted in real time to the hood that processes them. The hood then selects automatically the optimum operating level to ensure a better quality of the air inside the kitchen. In this way it is possible to focus entirely on the food preparation. The hood turns off automatically when it is no longer necessary extracting cooking fumes, thus avoiding a waste of energy.
|Width||36 , 42|
|Extraction capacity||600 CFM|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...