Take the guess work out of creating your dream kitchen/ laundry area.
Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
Details & Features
The BXT1 Series Kitchen Exhaust Ventilation Range Hood offers a transitional style with gently round surfaces that make it a great choice for today's contemporary kitchens. The clean design uses hidden rocker controls to make operation easy and convenient for any user. The hood includes easy to clean features like a large dishwasher-safe filter, fully integrated light panel and top oriented recirculation louvers. The one-level lighting system includes a bright LED bulb to illuminate the cooktop. Four-Way convertibility provides flexible, easy installation options.
- Perfect for replacement as well as new installations, this powerful 4-way convertible range hood will fit into most all applications. The enclosed light and fan/filter assembly makes for easier cleaning
- The 4-way convertibility of this hood provides flexible installation for use in either ducted or non-ducted applications. Discrete recirculation louvers are hidden at the top of the hood, which helps to provide a smooth, clean appearance
- With a powerful 2-speed fan offering 270 Max Blower CFM, this range hood provides adequate capture for electric and most gas ranges
- The 18" deep design provides 20% more coverage over the cooktop than the standard over-the-range microwave combination units
- One-level lighting system includes a bright LED bulb to illuminate the cooking surface (bulb included)
- Dishwasher-safe aluminum mesh filter provides highly efficient grease removal
- ADA compliant, remote operation is possible using a standard UL approved wall switch
- Optional 7 in. round BP87Q damper sold separately
- Non-duct capable with use of charcoal filter (HPFX1), sold separately. Hidden ductless louvers on top of hood exhaust away from cabinetry
- Range hood is installed as hardwired
|Sound Level (Sones)||2|
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Light Bulbs Included||Yes|
|Nightlight Or Nighlight Setting||No|
|Ductless Recirculation Capable||Yes|
|Ductless Filter Or Kit Included||No|
|Remote Operation Capable||No|
|Switch Control Type||Rocker|
|Vent Type||Convertible Built-In|
|Bulb (Recommended Type)||LED|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...