Best by Broan UP26M42SB
Details & Features
Classic 10" Pro-Style for under-cabinet has been the standard of excellence. The UP26 provides high ventilation and durable construction to meet the needs of professional-style cooking appliances. Available in 30-inch, 36-inch, 42-inch and 48-inch widths, with a choice of blower options (sold separately) including the exclusive iQ6 with 800 MAX Blower CFM. Hi-Flow™ baffle filters and infinite speed rotary controls complete this hood offering optimal performance.
- Modular Series with choices of internal or external (sold separately) blower systems. Internal features 650 Max Blower CFM with ultra-quiet 0.8 Sones operation at normal setting
- Choice of 13 different blowers to suit your installation (sold separately). Internal iQ6,P3, P5, P6 and P8 blowers -or external blower options for the ultimate in performance choices and quiet operation.
- Width: 42''
- Depth: 22''
- Infinite speed control gives you the convenience of automatically remembering last setting.
- Two-level halogen cooktop lighting. (Bulbs included.)
- Hybrid aluminum mesh & stainless steel low profile baffle filters effectively capture grease and are dishwasher safe making it easier to have a cleaner, odor-free kitchen
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
- Can be used with optional Universal make-up air damper MD6TU, MD8TU or MD10TU to replace air exhausted out of the house only when the hood is turned ON, helping with ventilation to keep your home fresh while reducing energy consumption
- Code Ready™ Technology (CRT) on the iQ6 blower allows the installer to set the maximum blower speed to 300 or 400 CFM - offering another solution to address local codes or make-up air requirements
|Light Bulbs Included||Yes|
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top||24.00|
|Filter Type||Hybrid Baffle|
|Remote Operation Capable||No|
|ENERGY STAR® certified||No|
|Can be used to comply with LEED Requirements||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Parts/2 Year Labor|