Take the guess work out of creating your dream kitchen/ laundry area.
Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
At Goemans Fireplaces, we enhance the comfort and ambience of each customer’s home
through safe, sustainable hearth solutions.
Goemans Fireplaces is a spin-off of Goemans Appliances, a family-owned company since 1978. With over 20 years of experience in the fireplace and hearth industry, and because of our values and focus, Goemans Fireplaces has over 14,000 customers today.
Goemans Fireplaces offers only the most premium brands including Napoleon, Regency, and Kingsman, which are readily available and serviceable. Our goal is to ensure customer trust through name recognition, quality, reliability, and support for our products. We align with our clients in pursuit of enhanced home comfort and ambience through distinctive hearth and fireplace solutions that they will enjoy for years to come.
The service we provide to our customers is second to none – the products we sell are installed and serviced by our own in-house, factory trained, insured, and fully licensed technicians. Our Goemans name and commitment to excellence has allowed us to build and maintain loyal and enduring relationships with our clients and throughout our community.
Shop our affiliate Goemans Fireplaces in Stoney Creek, Ontario
430 McNeilly Road, Unit 106
Stoney Creek, Ontario
Phone: (905) 637-1100
FOGLIA 36" SS
- Today's Price:
as of Jan, 31 2023
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $40 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Details & Features
Dynamism at your kitchen. Foglia features a gently arched front that softens the unit's profile and provides an angled panel for easy access to the controls.
Available in 30" & 36" widths, Foglia includes a powerful 600 CFM blower, LED dimmable lighting, stainless steel microhole filters, glass touch controls and CRS technology.
Designed for standard ducted installation, Foglia can also be installed as a recirculating system using the Recirculating Kit, available as an accessory.
- Dim Light
- The light in the kitchen, as in any room, is a key design feature for improving the home living experience. Achieving the right intensity becomes fundamental in creating the desired atmosphere. Which is why Elica has designed the Dim light function which allows you to adjust the intensity of your extraction hood light with a simple control. Maximum light for the best visibility on the worktop or dimmed when relaxing.
- CFM Reduction
- CFM Reduction System (CRS), is an exclusive feature to Elica hoods, which enables the user to reduce directly in the glass touch control the maximum blower CFM, to meet local code requirements.
- Hush System
- An exclusive sound deadening technology that effectively reduces sound levels up to 35%, compared to typical range hoods.
- LED Light
- LED lighting is undoubtedly the smartest solution in terms of energy saving. Expected life time of over 20.000 hours, represents the most remarkable advantage of LED light bulbs.
- Microhole Filter
- A multi-layered stainless steel filter that uses an offset hole pattern to effectively capture grease with high efficiency, plus offers large volume capacity at ALL blower speeds, silent operation and durability that will last the life of the hood.
- Professional Performance
- Special features and very high performances for models with aspiration capacity between 600 and 1200 CFM's, and noise level between 65 and 75 db(A) at maximum speed. The Ideal complement of PRO ranges.
- Smart Installation
- The Smart Installation Plus, has been designed to make the installation of a hood easier; in case the hood is wall mounted, through an adjustment of the appliance alignment between the cabinets; if the hood is built-in mounted, through well explained.
- Touch Control
- Enjoy the modern design and convenience of multi-function electronic touch controls, which are discreetly hidden behind sleek black glass, and will illuminate a soft blue when activated.
|Extraction capacity||600 CFM|
Save up to $350* when you purchase selected Elica products from January 16 to March 31, 2023. *Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Goemans Appliances for more details.
Valid from 1/16/2023 to 3/31/2023
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...