NikolaTesla Switch 36" x 20 1/16" x 8 1/4"
- Today's Price:
as of Jan, 31 2023
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $201 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Details & Features
Elica first extraction hob with the suction heart completely invisible that can be activated with a simple switch.
Fits seamlessly into any design concept for your kitchen. Elica's aspiration cooktops have been designed to guarantee maximum installation flexibility, leaving enough space for undercabinet storage thanks to the movable ducting.
A perfect balance of modern style and high performances: cooking surface cleverly hides a powerful extraction system. The linear surface guarantees the freedom of movement with pots, preserving the easy cleaning advantage of the traditional induction hobs. Thanks to Airmatic technology, NikolaTesla Switch is able to automatically adjust the extraction speed, thus optimising power consumption and performance. The control interface is intuitive and easy to use thanks to a specific slider for each zone and is totally invisible in standby mode, to be discreet and elegant. Grease and high performance regenerable odor filters can be removed from the top without any effort, in the same way it is possible to access inner part to clean from accidentally leak out of the pots. In addition a special valve allows the discharge of any spilled liquid, to ensure maximum hygiene to your kitchen.
- Delay Switch Off
- A smart timer feature allows you to set the automatic switch-off of the product after a predetermined time. Delayed shutdown may be used in order to leave the hood on even after cooking, so to fully remove stubborn odors and residual humidity.
- Maintenance Alarm
- Products equipped with this feature have an indicator light that alerts the user when grease and odor filters are about to reach maximum saturation. Therefore, it's easy to always know when it's time to wash or replace them, in order to keep the appliance clean and operating properly over time.
- If the hob is accidentally switched off, the Recall feature is activated within 6 seconds: just one touch is all it takes to reset all of the previously set features, on all cooking zones and the extraction system.
- Warming Mode
- This feature was designed for low temperature cooking, ideal for heating liquids such as milk and broth, as well as creams and sauces without worrying about them over-heating. Furthermore, Warming Mode keeps prepared food warm, while other foods are still cooking.
- Total Integration
- Always more popular in today's modern kitchen, "total look" trend enhances homogeneous, uniform and linear design. The products perfectly blend in minimal design kitchens and living rooms, thanks to installation solutions that can adapt to every space, both in cabinets and plasterboard, in total harmony with their surroundings.
- Long Life Filter ++
- Long-Life Filters ++ have been developed by Elica to reach maximum performance levels and guarantee odor filtering efficiency, which is much higher than average. In order to simplify maintenance operations and reduce environmental impact, these anti-odor filters can be regenerated, lasting up to 3 to 5 years, thus avoiding frequent replacements and waste.
- Easy Maintenance
- Keeping your hood clean not only ensures maximum hygiene in the kitchen but also long life for the product. The Elica models are designed with materials and finishes for instant maintenance operations. All the components, such as the grease and odour filters, can be easily accessed and removed so they can be washed or rapidly replaced.
- Airmatic makes your extractor hob fully automatic. Its smart sensor is able to distinguish fume quality and type of cooking, and combines this information with the number and power level of induction zones used, so to always have the best extraction setting. Even when cooking is finished, the system automatically adapts gradually lowering extraction and eliminating any residual vapors, odors and humidity. This advanced technology represents the highest level in the extractor hob market, thus allowing for the best balance between silence, power and energy savings.
- Bridge Zones
- When you cook using longer or large pans, there is a risk that the heat is progressively dispersed on the surface of the pan from the centre outwards. The Bridge Zone function solves the problem by joining two cooking areas into one single larger area. With the same power, uniform and constant temperature for the best result of your dishes.
- Child Lock
- If you have children in your home, the Child Lock function is invaluable for ensuring the cooking or extraction areas are not accidentally switched on. The function can be enabled when the product is switched on but the cooking areas and extraction are switched off.
- Forget about cooking times by turning on the timer. Just set the minutes and start the countdown. At the end, the cooking area will be automatically switched off and a beeper will sound. You can set independent timers on more than one area at the same time with the touch remote control.
- At times, we must suddenly leave the kitchen in the middle of our recipe and stop cooking. The Stop&Go feature lets us pause all of the features in use on the hob, to later restore them back to what was previously set, by just pressing a button. Thus combining safety, great cooking results and multitasking magamenet.
|Finishes||Black Glass + Cast Iron|
|Voltage||220 - 240 V|
|Booster airflow||400 CFM|
|AMPERAGE||208V - 7.1 kW at 35,7 Amps|
|AMPERAGE||240V - 7.8 kW at 34,1 Amps|
Save up to $350* when you purchase selected Elica products from January 16 to March 31, 2023. *Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Goemans Appliances for more details.
Valid from 1/16/2023 to 3/31/2023
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...