30-inch Electric Range with Extra-Large Oven Window - Black-on-Stainless
- SALE Ends September 30, 2020:
- Goemans' Sale Price:
- Total Price:
Details & Features
This 30-inch Amana™ Electric Range comes with Bake Assist Temps to help you get dinner going. Simply choose a preset temperature setting to get started. Or set your bake or broil temperatures with Easy Touch Electronic Controls Plus, which are extra-large and easy-to-read. And when you need to know how your dinner is doing without opening the oven door, the Extra-Large Oven Window lets you see and savor.
- Large Oven Capacity (4.8 cu. ft.)
- Large Oven Capacity gives you the space you need to make dinner and dessert at the same time.
- Versatile Cooktop
- Our Versatile Cooktop with multiple element options provides up to 1,800 watts to help you cook more of your favorites at the same time.
- Bake Assist Temps
- Bake Assist Temps offer preset temperature settings to make cooking even more convenient. Just select a temperature, press start and let the oven do the rest.
- Easy Touch Electronic Controls Plus
- Quickly select bake or broil temperatures with these extra-large and easy-to-read Easy Touch Electronic Controls Plus.
- Temp Assure Cooking System
- Temp Assure Cooking System distributes heat throughout the entire oven to deliver delicious results.
- Extra-Large Oven Window
- See and savor. The Extra-Large Oven Window provides a bigger view to let you check on food without having to open the oven door.
- Storage Drawer
- This storage drawer comes with plenty of space to put those pots and pans out of sight and out of mind.
- Warm Hold
- Can't serve dinner right away? Warm Hold keeps the oven at 145 F to 190 F, so dishes like your baked chicken parmesan are still ready when you are.
- Oven Lockout
- Oven Lockout is a safety feature that locks your oven and its controls to help protect against accidental use.
- Indicator Lights
- Check your oven's status and settings at a glance with the Indicator Lights.
- Sabbath Mode
- Sabbath Mode helps override the features of modern ovens such as automatic shutoff and electrical lights for those who keep a kosher home.
|Prop 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Drawer Type||Storage Drawer|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Oven Cooking System||Thermal|
|Oven Control Location||Backguard|
|Oven Control Type||Electronic Touch|
|Bake Element Power||2400W|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Oven Light Type||Incandescent|
|Number of Oven Lights||1|
|Oven Light Switch Location||Oven Control|
|Number of Oven Racks||2|
|Number of Rack Guides||5|
|Oven Rack Type||Standard|
|Oven Self-Cleaning||Standard Clean|
|Hidden Bake Element||No|
|Door Type||Glass Window|
|Handle Type||Reach-Through Handle|
|Cutout Depth||24.0 in|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||25-5/16 in|
|Cutout Width||30.0 in|
|Maximum Height||47-7/8 in|
|Minimum Height||46-7/8 in|
|Cutout Height||36.0 in|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||46-11/16 in|
|Gross Weight||187.000 lbs|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Radiant Hyper|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Radiant|
|Cooktop Element Style||Smoothtop|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type||Radiant|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power||1200W|
|Cooktop Control Knob Type||Dishwasher Safe Plastic|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Porcelain Coated Steel|
|Cooktop Control Location||Backguard|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power||1800W|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||4|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power||1200W|
|Cooktop Control Type||Knobs|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Power Cord Included|