Take the guess work out of creating your dream kitchen/ laundry area.
Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
At Goemans Fireplaces, we enhance the comfort and ambience of each customer’s home
through safe, sustainable hearth solutions.
Goemans Fireplaces is a spin-off of Goemans Appliances, a family-owned company since 1978. With over 20 years of experience in the fireplace and hearth industry, and because of our values and focus, Goemans Fireplaces has over 14,000 customers today.
Goemans Fireplaces offers only the most premium brands including Napoleon, Regency, and Kingsman, which are readily available and serviceable. Our goal is to ensure customer trust through name recognition, quality, reliability, and support for our products. We align with our clients in pursuit of enhanced home comfort and ambience through distinctive hearth and fireplace solutions that they will enjoy for years to come.
The service we provide to our customers is second to none – the products we sell are installed and serviced by our own in-house, factory trained, insured, and fully licensed technicians. Our Goemans name and commitment to excellence has allowed us to build and maintain loyal and enduring relationships with our clients and throughout our community.
Shop our affiliate Goemans Fireplaces in Stoney Creek, Ontario
430 McNeilly Road, Unit 106
Stoney Creek, Ontario
Phone: (905) 637-1100
KAMADO JOE KJ15040721
Classic Joe™ Standalone Grill - Series III
as of Mar, 26 2023
- Add to compare
- Add to wishlist
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $72 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Details & Features
Our most innovative, performance driven ceramic grill to date, the Classic Joe ™ Standalone Series III grill is for those who crave the ultimate charcoal outdoor cooking experience. With all the features of our Series I and II grills, the Classic Joe III also includes our 3-tier Divide & Conquer™ Flexible Cooking System for the utmost cooking versatility. Additionally, the Sl Roller ™ hyperbolic instantly turns your grill into a smoker. Experience a cooking experience like no other with the Classic Joe III standalone grill.
- 3-Tier Divide & Conquer Cooking System
- The 3-Tier Divide & Conquer Flexible Cooking System transforms your grill grate into an elite and sophisticated cooking tool, allowing you to prepare multiple foods in various temperatures and styles simultaneously with the multi-level, half-moon design.
- Stainless Steel Charcoal Basket
- Quickly separate leftover charcoal from your ashes and be ready for your next cook in seconds with our Stainless Steel Charcoal Basket.
- Kontrol Tower™ Top Vent
- The Kontrol Tower top vent maintains consistent airflow management during dome opening and closing. Constructed of powder coated cast aluminum, dual-adjustment top vent allows you to smoke from 225°F all the way to searing at 750°F.
- Premium 18" ceramic grill
- 3-Tier Divide & Conquer Flexible Cooking System for cooking various foods at various temperatures
- Sl Roller hyperbolic insert to instantly convert your grill into a smoker
- The Kontrol Tower™ top vent maintains consistent air setting during dome opening and closing
- Air Lift™ hinge significantly reduces dome weight
- Stainless steel charcoal basket for easy clean up
- Other features and accessories included: Stainless Steel Latch, AMP Firebox, Stainless Steel Cooking Grates, Built-in Thermometer, Finished Folding Aluminum Side Shelves/Handle, Grill Gripper, and Ash Tool.
- 250 square inches of maximum cooking space
- The double-thick Wire Mesh Fiberglass Gasket offers a superior air-tight seal
|Grill Weight||360 lbs.|
|Heat Range||225°F - 750°F|
|Cooking Surface||18" Diameter|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...