Benchmark Series - Stainless Steel Hslp751uc
- SALE Ends June 1, 2023:
- Goemans' Sale Price:
- Add to compare
- Add to wishlist
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $261 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See in store for details.
Details & Features
A Newly Designed and Engineered Bosch Combination Oven Featuring a Steam Convection Oven and Wall Oven With Smooth-Close Door.
- Color TFT Touch Control with SteelTouch Buttons for Easier Operation of the Oven
- 14 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Custom Cooking Programs: No-Preheat Frozen Food Mode, Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof
- Genuine European Convection
- Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
- EcoClean 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
- EcoChef Mode - Remaing Heat in Cavity Finishes Cooking Process
- Two Halogen Lights Provide Superior Cavity Illumination
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start Function
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Star-K certified. F100°-450°. Two Separate Time Intervals can be Programmed
- AutoProbe: Takes the Guesswork out of Rare, Medium and Well Done
- Large Capacity at 4.6 Cu Ft.
- Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
- The Steam Oven Cooks Meats, Vegetables, Rice, Fish to Perfection.
- Dampened Hinges Softly and Quietly Guide the QuietClose Door Shut.
- The Color TFT Control Panel with SteelTouch Buttons is Easy to Use.
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack Offers Safe Access to the Oven Cavity.
- The Wall Oven is Designed to be Installed Flush with your Cabinetry.
|Cooking method second cavity||3rd element convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Dough proving setting, Eco, Pizza setting, Pre-heating, Special baking setting, Top/bottom heating, Top heating, 1/3 bottom heat., Variable small-area grill, Warming|
|Cleaning system - cavity 2||easy to clean enamel|
|Number of interior lights||1|
|Included accessories||1 x oven racks /lower, 1 x Broiler pan /lower, 1 x temperature probe /lower|
|Convection Element Wattages cavity 1 (W)||1,960 W|
|Convection Element Wattages cavity 2 (W)||2,000 kW|
|Watts (W)||8,400 W|
|Current (A)||40 A|
|Volts (V)||208-240 V|
|Frequency (Hz)||60 Hz|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||49" x 29 3/4" x 24 1/2"|
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)||48 5/8" x 28 1/2" x 23 1/2"|
|Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||59 1/4" x 34" x 31 1/2"|
|Power cord length (in)||50''|
|Net weight (lbs)||304 lbs|
|Gross weight (lbs)||328 lbs|
PRODUCT SPEC SHEET
BOSCH INSTANT REBATE PROGRAM
Ready to feel inspired by your kitchen? Unrivalled performance meets captivating design. With Boschs Instant Rebate Program, it’s easier than ever to make the kitchen of your dreams a captivating reality. Receive an instant rebate up to $2100* on qualifying Bosch Appliance Packages from March 9 – June 1, 2023. *Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Goemans Appliances for more details.
Valid from 3/9/2023 to 6/1/2023
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...