30" Double Wall Oven, HBL8651UC, Stainless Steel
Details & Features
Introducing a Newly Designed and Engineered Bosch Wall Oven Featuring a QuietClose Door
- Touch control with SteelTouch Buttons for Easier Operation of the Oven
- 12 Specialized Cooking Modes in Upper Cavity - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Custom Cooking Modes Upper Cavity: Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof
- Thermal Cooking with Bake, Broil, Roast and Warm in Lower Cavity
- Genuine European Convection in Upper and Thermal Cooking in the Lower Cavity
- Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
- Meat Probe Takes Guesswork out of Cooking
- Fast Preheat Reduces Preheat Time
- EcoClean 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
- Two Oven Lights in the Upper Cavity and One Light in the Lower Cavity to Better Monitor the Cooking Process
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start Function
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Star-K certified. 100°-450° F
- Large Capacity at 4.6 Cu Ft.
- Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
- Dampened Hinges Softly and Quietly Guide the QuietClose Door Shut.
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack Offers Safe Access to the Oven Cavity.
- Touch Control with SteelTouch Buttons Makes Operating the Oven Easier.
- The Wall Oven is Designed to be Installed Flush with your Cabinetry.
- Wall Ovens are Compatible with Most Competitors' Cut-Outs.
|Cooking method second cavity||Top/bottom heating, Top heating, 1/3 bottom heat., Variable small-area grill, Warming|
|Cleaning system - cavity 1||, Self Clean|
|Cleaning system - cavity 2||easy to clean enamel|
|Number of interior lights||2|
|Included accessories||2 x oven racks /upper, 3 x oven racks /lower, 1 x temperature probe /upper|
|Bake Element Wattages cavity 1 (W)||2,400 W|
|Broil Element Wattages cavity 1 (W)||3,800 W|
|Convection Element Wattages cavity 1 (W)||2,000 W|
|Watts (W)||8,600 W|
|Current (A)||40 A|
|Volts (V)||240/208 V|
|Frequency (Hz)||60 Hz|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||52 1/16'' x 29 3/4'' x 23 1/2''|
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)||49 3/4'' - 51 1/2'' x 28 1/2'' x 23 1/2''|
|Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||53 7/8'' x 34'' x 31 1/2''|
|Power cord length (in)||50''|
|Net weight (lbs)||301 lbs|
|Gross weight (lbs)||328 lbs|
*While we place great care into preparing product descriptions and prices, sometimes technical and typographical errors or omissions may occur. Goemans Appliances cannot be held responsible for such errors and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.