Fisher & Paykel OB30SCEPX3N
Details & Features
This built-in oven has a large capacity and multiple functions, to ensure every dish is cooked to perfection.
Finish: Stainless Steel
- Even cooking
- Our built-in ovens feature AeroTech - a technology that circulates heat evenly, ideal for multi-shelf cooking.
- Self cleaning
- The self-clean function breaks down food residue at a very high temperature, leaving a light ash that's easily removed with a damp cloth. For best results, wipe down the inside of your oven door before you use the self-clean function.
- Sized to suit
- Designed for multi-shelf cooking, this is one of the largest built-in ovens on the market providing 4.1 cu.ft of total capacity. The higher internal cavity allows you to fit a large casserole dish, the family roast and a pie for dessert.
- Safe and sound
- The CoolTouch door with triple glazing and cooling system is safe to touch from the outside, protecting your hands and the surrounding cabinetry. Getting large dishes in and out of the oven is a breeze with full telescopic sliding shelves that stay perfectly steady - even when pulled all the way out.
- Complementary design
- With their premium handle styling and stainless steel finish, our built-in ovens are designed to match the rest of Fisher & Paykel's kitchen appliance family.
- Cooking flexibility
- This built-in oven has nine functions with pre-set temperatures, including Bake, Classic Bake and Aero Broil allowing you to use a variety of cooking styles.
- 4.1 cu ft total capacity
- Nine oven functions including Aero Broil and Aero Pastry
- High-temperature self-cleaning function breaks down food residue for an easy clean
- Non-tip, full-extension shelves for safe removal of hot dishes
|Contemporary round handle kit||Part number 81672|
|Total capacity||4.1 cu ft|
|Acid resistant graphite enamel||Yes|
|Removable oven door||Yes|
|Removable shelf runners||Yes|
|Automatic cooking/minute timer||Yes|
|Automatic pre-set temperatures||Yes|
|Dial with illuminated halo||Yes|
|Electronic capacitive touch controls||Yes|
|Interior light||3 x 20W (halogen)|
|Precise electronic temperature control||Yes|
|Number of functions||9|
|Automatic rapid pre-heat||Yes|
|Amperage||16.7 - 19.4A|
|Supply voltage||120 - 240V|
|Depth||23 29 ⁄ 32 "|
|Height||27 1 ⁄ 16 "|
|Width||29 29 ⁄ 32 "|
|Advanced cooling system||Yes|
|Balanced oven door||Yes|
|Catalytic venting system||Yes|
|Control panel key lock||Yes|
|Parts and labor||2 years|
Buy an eligible Fisher & Paykel appliance in a single transaction, from a participating retailer before December 31, 2020, and get a five-year limited manufacturer's warranty. Visit fisherpaykel.com/ca/promotions/warranty-promo or see in-store for further details.
Buy any 30", 36" or 48" range, wall oven or cooktop and a pair of columns refrigerators, plus an additional product from the other qualifying product list between April 1, 2020 - September 30, 2020, and receive $2600 instant rebate off entire package purchase. Visit fisherpaykel.com/ca/promotions/ or see in-store for further details.
Buy any Fisher & Paykel 30", 36" or 48" range, cooktop or wall oven combination, PLUS any qualifying integrated refrigerator or freezer from the qualifying product list, in a single transaction between April 01, 2020 - September 30, 2020, and receive an instant rebate of $1300 off the entire package purchase. Visit fisherpaykel.com/ca/promotions/ or see in-store for further details.
Buy any Fisher & Paykel 30”, 36”, or 48” Range, OR any 30" wall oven and any 30", 36" or 48" Fisher & Paykel cooktop between April 01, 2020 - September 30, 2020, and receive $750 instant rebate off another product. Visit fisherpaykel.com/ca/promotions/ or see in-store for further details.