Fisher & Paykel WB30SDEI1
Details & Features
Keep plates warm until ready to serve; rapid proof or slow cook. Panel-ready, you can match it with your cabinetry.
Finish: Panel Ready
- Complementary design
- Our Warming Drawer is panel ready, blending seamlessly behind cabinetry with your choice of handle styles and custom door panel.
- Multi-function flexibility
- Choose from six tailored functions including Rapid Proof, Dehydrate and Slow Cook.
- Easy to clean
- Cleaning and care of the Warming Drawer is simple. After each use, just wipe out the smooth glass interior with a damp cloth.
- Easy to use
- Soft-close with capacitive touch controls, our Warming Drawer comes with an accessory rack for optimising space.
- Precise control
- With fast and even heating, our warming drawer is great for keeping food warm and low temperature cooking, as well as resting after a traditional roast in the oven and proofing dough.
- Safe and sound
- With Automatic switch-off and Delayed start functionality, our warming drawers help keep dishes warm until it is time to serve the main meal.
- Integrate your warming drawer into your surrounding cabinetry for seamless design
- Space to keep 16 standard-sized place settings evenly warm, with accessory rack for optimising space
- Easy to clean smooth-glass base
- Six versatile tailored programmes for warming, proofing, dehydrating and slow cooking
|Professional round flush handle kit||Part 82139 (optional)|
|Square aluminium handle kit||Part 82214 (optional)|
|Square fine aluminium handle kit||Part 82105 (optional)|
|Square fine black handle kit||Part 82103 (optional)|
|Accessory rack maximum allowable weight||42lb|
|Maximum allowable weight||55lbs|
|Usable depth||16 1/16"|
|Usable height||9 1/16"|
|Usable width||27 1/2"|
|Easy clean smooth-glass base||Yes|
|Automatic timers||30', 45', 1h, 2h, 4h, 6h|
|Electronic capacitive touch controls||Yes|
|Pre-set heating functions||Yes|
|Soft close drawer||Yes|
|Number of functions||6|
|Heated glass base and fan||Yes|
|Low temperature cooking||Yes|
|Power outlet||3-prong grounding-type|
|Adjustable front door panel to align with surrounding cabinetry||Yes|
|Automatic turn off after 12 hours||Yes|
|Full extension slides||Yes|
|Parts and labour||2 years|
Purchase any qualifying Fisher & Paykel appliance and register your purchase at fisherpaykel.com/ca to receive a 5-year parts & labour warranty. All Fisher & Paykel products come with a standard 2-year warranty. Only qualifying models —when registered will become a 5-year warranty. *Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Goemans Appliances for more details.