Take the guess work out of creating your dream kitchen/ laundry area.
Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
At Goemans Fireplaces, we enhance the comfort and ambience of each customer’s home
through safe, sustainable hearth solutions.
Goemans Fireplaces is a spin-off of Goemans Appliances, a family-owned company since 1978. With over 20 years of experience in the fireplace and hearth industry, and because of our values and focus, Goemans Fireplaces has over 14,000 customers today.
Goemans Fireplaces offers only the most premium brands including Napoleon, Regency, and Kingsman, which are readily available and serviceable. Our goal is to ensure customer trust through name recognition, quality, reliability, and support for our products. We align with our clients in pursuit of enhanced home comfort and ambience through distinctive hearth and fireplace solutions that they will enjoy for years to come.
The service we provide to our customers is second to none – the products we sell are installed and serviced by our own in-house, factory trained, insured, and fully licensed technicians. Our Goemans name and commitment to excellence has allowed us to build and maintain loyal and enduring relationships with our clients and throughout our community.
Shop our affiliate Goemans Fireplaces in Stoney Creek, Ontario
430 McNeilly Road, Unit 106
Stoney Creek, Ontario
Phone: (905) 637-1100
Broil King 956344
Details & Features
The Regal™ S 490 Pro features 695 sq. in. total cooking space including stainless steel warming rack, solid 9mm stainless steel cooking grids, stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system, 4 stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners, stainless steel side shelves, illuminated control knobs and an enclosed cabinet base.
For the outdoor chef who wants the best in both style and performance. Broil King's Regal Series is a perfect choice. Broil King's legendary cooking system gives you the ability to cook almost anything on your grill and in any style you desire.
- Deluxe Accu-Temp™ Thermometer
- Our easy to read stainless steel thermometer has a probe that reaches deep into the oven, giving you a more accurate temperature reading.
- FLAV-R-WAVE™ COOKING SYSTEM
- The stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system provides superior heat distribution, protects the burner and vaporizes drippings for great barbecue flavor.
- SOLID 9 MM STAINLESS STEEL GRIDS
- Broil King™ 9 mm stainless steel rod grids provide excellent heat retention for improved searing performance. These grids are among the heaviest in the industry and they're designed to maintain an ideal combination of food surface contact for searing and space that allows heat to radiate from the burner and Flav-R-Wave™.
- Pull-Out Tank Drawer
- Propane tank changes are quick and easy with Broil King's pull-out tank drawer. This feature is standard on all propane models.
- ILLUMINATED CONTROL KNOBS
- The control knobs illuminate creating a stylish look that you'll find attractive and functional after sunset.
- Electronic Ignition System
- The Sure-Lite™ dual-electrode ignition system offers you peace of mind knowing your barbecue grill will start quickly and easily.
- CAST IRON SIDE BURNER
- The high-powered 10,000 BTU commercial-grade side burner is integrated into the side shelf. Side burners are great for preparing side dishes, vegetables, sauces, stir fry, or even bacon and eggs. Now you can prepare the entire meal outdoors in the company of your family and friends.
- Rotisserie Burner
- The rear rotisserie burner is made from durable stainless steel and its 15,000 BTUs are perfect for slow roasting chickens, turkeys, and roasts. The rear burner fits the full width of the cook box, allowing you to barbecue up to three chickens at a time. In addition, the indirect heat that is created helps to avoid flare-ups.
- Regal Series Overview
- For the outdoor chef who wants the best in both style and performance. Broil King's Regal Series is a perfect choice. Broil King's legendary cooking system gives you the ability to cook almost anything on your grill and in any style you desire.
- 4 BURNERS
- 50,000 BTU MAIN BURNER OUTPUT
- 500 SQ. IN. PRIMARY COOKING SPACE
- BUILT IN LIGHTS INCLUDED EXTRAS
- 15,000 BTU SIDE BURNER
- ROTISSERIE KIT INCLUDED EXTRAS
|50,000 BTU main burner output|
|10,000 BTU Side Burner|
|15,000 BTU stainless steel rear rotisserie burner|
|Premium rotisserie kit included|
|695 sq. in. total cooking space including stainless steel warming rack|
|500 sq. in. primary cooking space|
|Solid 9 mm stainless steel cooking grids|
|Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system|
|Four stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners|
|Linear-Flow™ valves with 180° sensi-touch™ control|
|Sure-lite™ electronic dual-electrode ignition system|
|Deluxe Accu-Temp™ thermometer|
|Stainless steel hood panel with rugged cast aluminum end caps|
|Stainless steel cookbox with cast aluminium end caps|
|Stainless steel shelves with cast aluminium condiment bins|
|Enclosed cabinet with stainless steel cabinet doors|
|Stainless steel control panel|
|Pull-out tank drawer (LP model)|
|Built-in control panel lights|
|Heavy-duty locking swivel casters with level setting|
|Propane (LP) - designed for use with 20lb tank - not included.|
|- or -|
|Natural Gas (NG) - 10ft natural gas hose included.|
|ASSEMBLED GRILL DIMENSIONS|
|49.2 in. Height|
|56.3 in. Width|
|24.8 in. Depth|
|189.5 lbs (LP Model) 189.5 lbs (NG Model)|